About our Augustus Road Dental Practice
Augustus Road Dental Practice has been established for over 35 years; it is a modern dental practice situated in Southfields in London.
Phone: +44(0)208 789 7797
Your First Appointment
Your first visit will be a full dental check–up including a screening of your teeth, gums and soft tissues.
We shall ask you to complete a medical and dental history questionnaire which will include information to assist us with diagnosis and treatment planning; it will also include information on your expectations and requirements.
This initial screening for New Patients will be £45.00; there will be an additional charge if any x–rays are required.
We are very happy to accept patients who are concerned or nervous about dental treatment at our practice and we would expect to alleviate any anxiety that you may have at an early opportunity.
We have various techniques available for the assistance of nervous patients that are tailored to the individual and can be discussed and explained at the initial consultation.
An individually tailored treatment plan will be discussed and usually presented as a written quotation, although simpler treatments may be quoted for verbally.
At Augustus Dental Practice we are committed to providing the highest possible standard of care for our patients. Our aim is to ensure that all our patients are able to achieve as well as maintain good oral health in order that future intervention is minimised and oral health and appearance is maximised. Ultimately, we hope that all our patients are able to keep their natural teeth for life.
What you can expect from us
- We shall listen to your dental concerns and try to give a clear explanation and alternative solutions
- As your safety and health is our prime concern, we will follow the latest cross infection and Health & Safety guidelines
- We shall inform you of the latest techniques and all the options and always use the best materials available
- Any active treatment will be high quality, modern dentistry, performed quickly, efficiently and as gently as possible
- We shall give you a written estimate for planned treatment, where treatment is complex
- We shall guarantee any work for a minimum of twelve months, unless otherwise stated
- We shall endeavour to keep to time, but if this is impossible we will try and inform you of any likely delay
What we ask in return
- That you attend appointments promptly and if you are unable to keep them, to let us know as soon as possible. (We reserve the right to charge for non-attendance with less than 48 hours notice)
- To pay for treatment when requested, which unless otherwise arranged, will be at the time of your visit
- To attend for regular oral health screenings at the required intervals and to care for your dental work, using the techniques we have shown you
- If for any reason you are unhappy with any aspect of your visits, please contact our Practice Manager, Lisa Keane. This will allow us to respond quickly and efficiently to your concerns
- To care for your dental work with due diligence as directed by our dental team